Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Our upcoming trip!

I'm starting freak out about our trip without the kids. I mean, I'm super excited to be going away for our 10th anniversary! We would regret not doing anything, but it's going to be so weird not taking care of a child or cleaning up amess, or picking up toys, or running to ballet, gymnastics, soccer, etc. We decided to leave on a Thursday night, stay in a hotel take Friday morning to putz around and do whatever we feel like. We are stopping at a university library that has a tape with Jerry's family's business working on it. I don't really know what is on the tape, but he wants to see it and find out if we could copy it or something. Then, we will take the ferry to the island later that afternoon and check into our bed and breakfast! I'm looking forward to being surrounded by water and traveling by bicycle or golf cart! I'm just afraid the time is going to go so slow being away from the kids. It usually works that way, and then when you get home, you wonder why you wanted to get home so soon! lolAnyway, we will have 4 nights of sleep, so that will be nice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home