Tuesday, August 30, 2005

All partied out!

Friday night, I had a jewelry party to attend for my brother's girlfriend. I didn't leave their house until midnight! I was so tired.

Saturday was a very busy day. We had Ashton's soccer game at 9am, which they won! They are undefeated! At 1pm, Ashton had a party for his classmate Gavin. Gavin's mom Joni had asked me to help her with the kids and I could bring Hadleigh. Amy also helped and brought Will. The kids all had fun jumping on the trampoline and using their huge inflated water slide. It was hot though, and the sun was beating on us leaving me with a headache. :( The party ended at 4pm, and then we had to quickly stop by another of Ashton's classmates party. It was Gary, and we cou ldn't stay, but Ashton wanted to say "Happy Birthday" and drop off his present. At 5pm, we had Paige's 2nd birthday party, so we went straight there. It was nice visiting with my family and watching the kids play. There is a vacant lot next to their house, and one of the neighbors and his sons were playing ball with the kids. They had a great time. I was so ready for bed that night. We ended up renting a movie, Guess Who, but I couldn't stay awake, so I watched the end in the morning!

Sunday was a nice and relaxing day. We mowed and worked on the house, and just played at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home