Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Hadleigh's first day of preschool!


Hadleigh's first day of 3 year old preschool was Sept. 6. It was only for an hour, and the parents were able to stay. She did really well, and jumped right into playing. They have many neat play areas, such as dress up, science, dolls, trucks, kitchen, puzzles, etc. They also have a pet bunny named Copper, and Hadleigh just loves him. She is definitely my daughter, because she is animal crazy! They did circle time where they did a weather chart and the calender. Then, they had to take turns saying their name, age, if they have siblings, into a Dora microphone. Hadleigh would not talk into the microphone, which I don't blame her lol, but she did talk.

Thursday was her 1st day, where it lasted the entire 2 1/2 hours and I left her, and she did great! She didn't care that I left at all. If you would have told me a couple of years ago, that she wouldn't be screaming and attached to my leg, when I left her at school I would never have believed it. She has grown so much! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home