Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Busy school year so far!

As I posted earlier, Ashton already had a fundraiser for school. He did really well, selling over $500 worth of stuff. We will find out this week if he was one of the top 5 sellers in the school. He hopes so, because he really wants to win that stuffed lion. Of course, I had to buy some things too, and did get quite a bit of Christmas shopping done, and all of my wrapping paper is bought. :)

His school also had a book fair, where Scholastic sets up a bookstore at the school, and the kids and parents can go there and buy books. I had to work it one day, which I just loved, because I LOVE books. They even had an adult section, with cookbooks and other grown up books. Cookbooks are a huge weak spot for me, so I had to have 3 of them! lol I spent so much money there, but I'm a firm believer that you can never have too many books. Ashton picked out some great books, and even bought one for Hadleigh.

The good thing about writing checks to the school all the time, is that the school is benefiting from this. I really want to help our school anyway I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home