Thursday, September 15, 2005

Mommy and Sawyer time!

Sawyer had his 1st day of music class. He loved it. I took Ashton and Hadleigh when they were little to King Music for their Kids program. They LOVED it. I just can't find a time on our schedule for the class or another drive over there. I was so excited to find out that a place in our little town offers these classes! How awesome is that? It works out great, because I drop Hadleigh at preschool and then at 10:15, Sawyer's class starts, and as soon as it ends, we head back to pick up Hadleigh. It's so nice to have something like this so for my little man and I to do. We will be looking forward to our Thursday morning music classes!

1 Comments:

At 5:04 PM, Blogger Minivan Momma said...

That sounds wonderful! I really should find something for Spencer and me to do someday while Sydney is in school. Wish I lived closer to you, we could go together!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home